Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have been slacking!

Ok so it has been a while since I posted anything, but pictures will be posted soon.

Christmas was CRAZY but had the chance to take pictures of a family friends son he was by far the cutest santa I have ever seen!
Got to spend time with a great family. Found a willing model in my favourite ball player. Captured the beautiful smiles of a couple in Love (25 years and counting) and laughed as the family teased young love.

I had the pleasure of finally getting all the Andersons together and photograph this amazing family!

My adventures out to WINTERpeg allowed me to sneak some photos of my family. Even my mother who threatens to harm me if I point my camera in her direction, allowed me to take her picture.
Stay tuned they will be posted!

This apparently is the season of babies, I have a couple of friends who are having babies in the next few months, stay tuned for the belly pictures, and eventually baby pictures. Both my mama models are stunning women and I can't wait to capture this joyous time on film.

No comments:

Post a Comment