Sunday, November 1, 2009

Exciting day!!!!!


A couple weeks ago I submitted 3 photos into an exhibition about childrens rights in Australia. Someone had seen my photos suggested that I submit some, so I did. I hoped that maybe one would make it. Today I got an email saying that 2 of my submissions had be accepted and they asked if I would allow them to use one of my photos for the invitations they were sending out. Needless to say I was honored!
So today is a day when I am proud of myself and not ashamed of that fact! Some people have asked if there is a prize, there isn't. This is a fundraiser, so I gladly gave my photos for them to auction off.

This is the organization that is hosting the exhibition.
www.baptistworldaid.org.au














2 comments:

  1. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!
    Congrats girl- you deserve it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah. You are amazing. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete